Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I go to AcuStretch instead of physical therapy?
- Definitely. AcuStretch falls under the physical therapy umbrella of services. AcuStretch
is more comprehensive and is more effective than conventional physical therapy.
2. Does my insurance cover AcuStretch?
- Yes, AcuStretch is recognized as a physical therapy technique and is therefore
covered by PPO, Worker's Compensation, and Medicare. Most insurance plans allow
you 18-24 sessions per calendar year.
- If you have insurance, most likely your monthly premiums have already paid for 12
sessions. It's up to you to use them or not. If you don't use them, you lose them. You
do need a presciption from your doctor but we can handle that for you. Give us a call
today to find out if you're covered, 949-206-9501.
3. How much is a session if I don't have insurance?
- Our fee is $100 for the first session and $65 for each session after.